It’s hard to comprehend we launched our residential appraisal and consulting practice 28 years ago TODAY. It was before…
- appraiser licensing.
- co-ops were public record.
- real market reports.
- Bryant Park was safe to walk through during the day.
- graffiti was removed from the subway system.
- Derek Jeter joined the Yankees.
- McDonalds in Manhattan were commonplace.
- $10k per square foot.
Billions in valuations later…it’s still fun.
Tomorrow we get working on year 29.
Congrats! And one more ! for good measure.
Congratulations on the Anniversary. Coincidentally, my company will reach year #28 on October 29th.
Congrats Jonathan!! Here is to many more!!
Congratulations Mr. Miller! May Miller Samuel have another 28 years of prosperity and more!
Thanks Scott. My wife and sister – who are my partners – still get along very well!