Brad Inman’s Inman News is one of the go to resources for real estate news and information. His blog, newswire, wiki and other resources are essential. One of the things that Inman does better than most is getting people together (hint: connect).
I have been attending or participating as a speaker or moderator in the New York Inman Connect conference since they were initiated a few years back. I hadn’t made the trip to the west coast for the original conference but this year I decided to go. The San Francisco conference is August 1-3 and I am going (I’ll come up with any excuse to fly jetBlue.). Whats so great about Inman conferences is that everyone is excited, there is so much useful information floating around and the participants are the decision-makers.
This year there is a really cool conference within a conference on blogging called, you guessed it, Blogger Connect, preceded by the Joe and Rudy’s Sellsius-fueled cross-country RV tour called, you guessed it, Blog Tour USA.
I am participating on the Blogging Superstars panel (Remember ABC’s Superstars in 1970s? Its not like that.) with three very sharp bloggers that I admire but have never met.
As a panelist
Thursday, August 2, 8:30 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
* Teresa Boardman, Realtor/Broker, Keller Williams
* Kevin Boer, Principal, Domus Consulting Group
* Ardell DellaLoggia, Associate Broker, Sound Realty
* Jonathan J. Miller, President/CEO, Miller Samuel, Inc. & Chairman, Radar Logic Research
As a moderator
Thursday, August 2, 2:45 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Data Mining: Information as Business Edge
* Travis Chow, Founder/CEO, Neighboroo
* Ryan Slack, CEO, PropertyShark.com
* Joanne Tiffany, Vice President, Strategic Relations, Data Quick
* David Keillor, Chairman & CTO, Technology Concepts
It should be fun.
Tags: NAR, National Association of Realtors
I am soooo close to scheduling this event. Congratulations on being included as a panelist and moderator.
Should be very enlighting to hear Rich Barton speak