Inman News is presenting its Inman Real Estate Connect conference Wednesday, January 9 – Friday, January 11 at the Marritt Marquis in Manhattan. Through this twice yearly event (San Francisco and NYC), Brad Inman created the “go to” forum for the dissemination and sharing of real estate information and insight. As I have said many times, what distinguishes this conference from most others is that the attendees are decision makers.
Brad is moderating a panel in the general session on Friday, January 11, 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. that I’ll be participating in called:
NYC: Where Real Estate Meets Wall Street
The New York City real estate market has a special relationship with Wall Street where big bonuses can mean big luxury apartments. But Wall Street is also moving forward with many new investment products that may change the course of property valuation and hedging forever. How is Wall Street doing with these products and will the New York market benefit?
- Matthew Haines, Founder & Chairman, PropertyShark.com
- Jonathan Miller, EVP, Director of Research, Radar Logic Inc., Co-Founder, Miller Samuel
- Stan Ponte, President, Previews Marketing Division, Coldwell Banker Hunt Kennedy
- Michael Santoli, Associate Editor, Barron’s, Dow Jones & Company
- Steve Spinola, President, Real Estate Board of New York
Tags: Wall Street Bonus