I was invited to participate in the Reuters Housing Summit this week (which happened to be during my vacation and how cool is it to talk about housing when you are taking time off from work?) It was quite an interesting experience – I thoroughly enjoyed it. Each participant gets grilled for an hour by Reuters senior editors and reporters. I felt I needed another twenty four hours to address all the housing issues of the day, but alas, it was my vacation. The interviews were recorded and snippets were released as audio files.
- Salvatore Graziano , an attorney with Bernstein, Litowitz, Berger and Grossmann
- Jonathan Miller [me!]  and again 
- Douglas Palmer, Mayor of Trenton, New Jersey 
- Pam Liebman, president and CEO of The Corcoran Group 
- Nouriel Roubini, professor of economics at New York University 
- Faith Schwartz, executive director of Hope Now 
- Marc Dann, Attorney General of Ohio 
- Jesse Jackson is president and founder Rainbow PUSH Coalition Inc. 
- Bob Toll, Toll Brothers CEO 
- Robert Steel, Treasury Undersecretary 
- Robert Shiller, professor of economics at Yale University 
- Richard Syron, chief executive of Freddie Mac 
- Doug Kass of Seabreeze Partners 
- Stephen Ross, CEO of Related Cos. 
In other words, a good week for a vacation.