For the next two days, my posts will be a bit sporadic. I am in San Francisco for business. Its one of my favorite places. The weather is perfect but I am desperately trying to stay on New York time. Its hard to get up at 3:30 am PST, no matter how you try to convince yourself.
Here’s a few links that may be of interest.
- Bonfire of the Vanities: Novelist and Economist Smackdown Over Proposed NYC Development. [Businessweek] 
- Conforming Loan Limits Unchanged As OFHEO Wakes Up From Hibernation [Sac Bee] 
- Bank Problems As Easy Credit Forces The Into Beige From Black [NYT/Norris] 
- Case Shiller Index Shows Housing Goes Soft [S&P (pdf)] 
- ‘Cognitive Dissonance’: A Term Some Past Buyers May Want To Understand [WSJ] 
- Rhymes with “Treat”: Reits Are The New Contrarians [SFGate]